Tryouts are an opportunity for young athletes to be placed in one of the Olympiacos Soccer School Chicago teams. Whether you are brand new to soccer or a "veteran", we invite you to come and join us! Tryouts are open to everyone and run by our USSF/NCAA qualified coaching staff.
To determine the correct age group in which to tryout, refer to our age chart calculator!
To register your child for tryouts (FREE), please complete the following steps:
- ALL try-out participants must register online by 12:00pm prior to their first scheduled age group tryout date.
- ALL participants must print, fill-out and sign the Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago waiver and turn it in at the registration site. No participation allowed without a signed waiver!
- Check-in 45 minutes prior to the start of the first tryout session to complete registration process where a tryout number will be assigned.
- Tryouts will be held in light rain conditions but never when there is lightning. If in doubt, we will post rain out or cancellations on our FIELD STATUS section on our home page.
- Players should bring a soccer ball, water bottle, and wear soccer attire (jersey, shorts, socks) including shin guards.
- After teams have been announced, players selected to join a team will receive an email with additional information and instructions on how to complete the team registration process, and to make payment for the Club Membership Fees.
To determine the dates, time and location of the tryout session to attend, and to register refer to the table provided below.
NOTE: You are only required to register for one tryout session.